Enjoy Your English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAll MailMessengers
Think why you are in this world.
Stay Informed
Be Informed of What is New on Time !!
Leave Your Email Address to Tell You :
Email:

Happy Birthday Michelle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : Registration date : 2008-08-27 Number of posts : 80 Location :
Character sheet
best pet:

Happy Birthday Michelle Vide
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:56 pm

Happy Birthday Michelle Party_10

Happy Birthday Michelle Smile Smile sunny

Happy Birthday Michelle Party_11

Dear friend,
Wish you all happiness with your family
and people you love !

Happy Birthday Michelle Party_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.enjoyyourenglish.co.cc
michelle

michelle

Age : 51 Registration date : 2008-09-05 Number of posts : 9 Location : Ningbo, China

PostSubject: Thanks for your message!   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:15 am

Dear Admin,

Thank you so much for your warm message!

Actually, I couldn’t have written any messages on this website, maybe because of using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.

Anyway, my family and I are very fine, thank you!

I hope you, too! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
heron

heron

Age : 39 Registration date : 2008-08-30 Number of posts : 133 Location : Heaven
Character sheet
best pet: Dinosaur

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:59 pm

Happy Birthday Michelle Cake-happy-birthday

Happy birthday Michille
Back to top Go down
michelle

michelle

Age : 51 Registration date : 2008-09-05 Number of posts : 9 Location : Ningbo, China

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:52 am

Dear Heron,

Thank you so much for the big hand-made cake!
But why do you know that I LOVE Chocolate cakes? Smile haha.

I hope you have happy days, too!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

michelle
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
best pet:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:20 am

Dear Michelle,

Good day to you.

I am pleased to know that you and your family are well. Smile

I do not know why you " couldn’t have written any messages on this website" ? do you mean that you find trouble exploring this website via Google Chrome? I use many internet browsers simultaneously including Google Chrome but I do not have trouble with it.
Regarding to IE ( Internet Explorer), it is the worst software. Many people became loyal to Internet Explorer just because it comes with Windows and they did never think that the internet can really be navigated through better software that makes them do their work easier and faster, and without the sudden crash (errors) that close all opened windows Wink .

As I told you, I use many internet browsers at the same time ( because I work as websites designer and need to test the websites on variety of software), and I can tell you about the best browser ( till now, because Google Chrome is still developed). The best internet browser is Firefox.

The naked version of Firefox is wonderful and trustworthy, and it becomes more great if you optionally downloaded what you need of plug-ins and add-ons from Firefox website. There are a very big collection of these additions and you can select only what you need.

You can download the latest version, 3.0.3, of Firefox from this page:
http://www.enjoyyourenglish.co.cc/messengers-h2.htm

Sorry for this long free advertisement Very Happy Very Happy
By the way, Firefox is free and open-source software, which means that it is developed from all volunteer programmers all around the world, and that's what makes Firefox that strong.

Have a better surfing of the Net.
Admin
Back to top Go down
heron

heron

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Hello friends,
I think you are really working for Firefox retail Admin, right? So because I am working for Apple, I advise you friends to use Safari ( included with Mac OS, now on Windows, too.). It is better than all the programs you mentioned and it is the fastest, easiest-to-use web browser in the world. With its simple, elegant interface, Safari gets out of your way and lets you enjoy the web — up to 1.9 times faster than Internet Explorer.

Laughing
to Download Safari click here

Regards
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
best pet:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Dear Heron,
Thank you for your comment.

I actually neither work for Firefox nor have any kind of affiliate with Mozilla. When I said it is a long free advertisement, I was kidding Very Happy .

I encourage people to use Firefox because it is really great, or at least to stop using IE because it is really dumb. Indeed, It is not Firefox the great, but it is IE (Internet Explorer) the dumb. Almost all other internet browsers are nearly on the balance with Firefox.
Back to top Go down
heron

heron

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Don't worry Admin, I'm just kidding also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
best pet:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:19 pm

ok.
by the way, I would like to add that no one own Firefox. It is free and placed for public on the web; anyone can download it and anyone can develop it.

Best regards,
Back to top Go down
michelle

michelle

PostSubject: Thanks for your advice   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:09 am

Dear Admin,

Thanks for your advice.
I tried again Google Chrome to input some words on this
message body, and then pressed "Preview" button,
the words are all gone! Sad
I don't know whether it's my computer's fault or Google Chrome's.

Anyway, I still use IE in spite of my will... Crying or Very sad
Maybe I should consider to download Firefox or Safari.
Back to top Go down
heron

heron

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:24 am

I had the same problem Michille. may be the web site is not supported for such program. lets us wait for an answer from Admin and others.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
best pet:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:51 pm

Dear Michelle & Heron,
Thank you for your comments and replies.

In regard to the problem you mention of losing your post when you press "Preview" or "Send" button, I would like to say that it is not a problem with Google Chrome browser rather it is a problem of using the website technique Properly. Pls. check the following url where there is a pointed-to-the-problem topic.

http://www.enjoyyourenglish.co.cc/general-discussion-f21/hint-on-how-to-avoid-losing-your-post-t56.htm

If you still have problems, pls. post your question under the topic there.

Regards,
Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Michelle   Happy Birthday Michelle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Michelle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enjoy Your English :: Use It :: General Discussion -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com