Enjoy Your English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAll MailMessengers
Think why you are in this world.
Stay Informed
Be Informed of What is New on Time !!
Leave Your Email Address to Tell You :
Email:

“How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
heron

heron

Age : 39 Registration date : 2008-08-30 Number of posts : 133 Location : Heaven
Character sheet
best pet: Dinosaur

“How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay Vide
PostSubject: “How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay   “How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Dear Friends,

I read this essay and I think it is very useful to post it here.

“How You Will Speak Excellent English
In 6 Months Or Less”

Dear Friend,
Do you feel embarrassed when you speak English? Is your pronunciation bad? Do you make a lot of grammar mistakes when you speak?

Do peoplehave trouble understanding you? Do they seem confused when you speak English?
Is it difficult for you to understand native speakers? Do you feel frustrated because you still can’t understand English speakers easily?

You have studied English for years. You read English well, but when its time to speak– you feel nervous, foolish, embarrassed, and shywhen speaking English.
Is it possible that you will never speak English well?

Are you angry thatyou studied for years but still cannot speak English easily?
What is wrong? Have you wasted all of your study time? Have you wasted all of your English vocabulary? Will you ever speak English easily?
Will you ever feel relaxed and happy when you speak English?

I Will Help You

Read every word of this article, because the secret to speaking English easily and quickly isin this article– and I don’t want you to miss it.

You don’t have to memorize anything
You don’t have to use boring grammar books
You don’t have to study awful vocabulary lists

What if you were not to blame? What if it was the old methods, old lessons, and old textbooks that caused your problems? What if you could speak excellent English- and finally succeed?
You can do it! It is possible for anyone to speak excellent English.
Now it is time to imagine a better future. It is time to imagine speaking excellent English- easily.
You can do it. You can speak English easily if you use a better way to learn…

… a way to learn speaking, and listening, much faster– easily.

The Truth

The truth is- if you continue to use the same learning methods- you will never speak English well. You will always have problems with your speaking.

However, there is a new way. When you use the right method, you improve easily. In fact, in six months you will have incredible speaking power– easily.

Native speakers will understand you easily. You will understand them. You will finally feel relaxed, happy, and confidentwhenyou speak English– easily.

When you use Effortless English, you learn English speaking easily, and automatically.

Learn English Not Grammar Rules

Does English grammar make you feel sad, bored, and depressed? Are you worried that you will never truly use English grammar correctly?
What if I told you that grammar rules are not the key to speaking English easily, correctly, and automatically?
The best English learners are children, of course. Why?
In fact, its because they don’t study grammar and they don’t learn from textbooks. They use very specific methods and “rules” for learning.
I call these the 7 Rules of Effortless English, and you probably already know them from my email course.
What if you could learn excellent pronunciation, a large vocabulary, and automatic grammar– easily– would you be excited?
If I told you that English grammar is actually easy to learn when you use the correct system, would you feel happier about learning English?
Well, its true. English grammar is easy, but only if you learn it correctly. And the correct way is not studying grammar rules.
You must learn grammar easily and effortlessly- just like children.

“If you want to become like a native speaker, you don’t need to learn when you are a child. You need to use the same methods as a child.”
Dr. J. Marvin Brown

Thank you for reading
Best regards
Back to top Go down
Hana'

Hana'

Age : 37 Registration date : 2008-11-23 Number of posts : 2 Location : KSA

PostSubject: Re: “How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay   “How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:07 am

this is very true
thanks for posting heron
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud

Age : 43 Registration date : 2008-12-14 Number of posts : 1 Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: “How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay   “How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Thanks a lot for this article it is really useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay   “How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“How You Will Speak Excellent English'' essay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enjoy Your English :: English Grammar :: English Grammar -
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com