Enjoy Your English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAll MailMessengers
Think why you are in this world.
Stay Informed
Be Informed of What is New on Time !!
Leave Your Email Address to Tell You :
Email:

Killer's agencies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : Registration date : 2008-08-27 Number of posts : 80 Location :
Character sheet
best pet:

Killer's agencies Vide
PostSubject: Killer's agencies   Killer's agencies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:47 pm

Hello everybody ..

Today I read on one of the news agents, which are but the aggression forces' agents, a piece of news which says that "Syrian officials approves U.S.-led Raid near Iraq border" at the following link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445961,00.html

The news was reported by london times and also published on fox news website.

I was so surprised to hear such a deceptive speech, such a lie. "Why should I be surprised if london aided the raid on Iraq and have been supporting the brutal aggressive jews for long years.. ," I asked myself.

I am unwilling to discuss political issues here in this website, but just want to say that this news was really surprising to me since no one could imagine to be raided and killed then to be described as satisfied .. it is really a great crazy delusion.

All what I want to conclude is to say to all people around the world, specially who are away in location form the Middle East, that 90% of the news you here and read from the aggressor's news agencies are delusive. Its objects are real incidents but narrated through the killer's own story.

Sorry once again for bringing a political issue here, but politics sometimes means the life limit to someone kind live in this world.

P.S. I read this news on fox news. What can be more deceptive than it?

Sorry once again.
regards,
Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.enjoyyourenglish.co.cc

Killer's agencies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enjoy Your English :: Use It :: General Discussion -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com