Enjoy Your English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAll MailMessengers
Think why you are in this world.
Stay Informed
Be Informed of What is New on Time !!
Leave Your Email Address to Tell You :
Email:

Help us broadcasting the website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : Registration date : 2008-08-27 Number of posts : 80 Location :
Character sheet
best pet:

Help us broadcasting the website Vide
PostSubject: Help us broadcasting the website   Help us broadcasting the website Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:00 am

Dear all friends of this website,
Good day to you.
We are very pleased to see you here, and we would like to thank you for your join. We wish we would have really a great fun together with mutual benefits from sharing our knowledge and artistic and literary senses.

Since our forum is very new, we invite everyone to help us broadcasting it to as much people as possible so that benefit & fun can be spread out to people desire them.

You can help by composing a message of announcing or invitation and send it to all people in your email address book. lol!

And in order to save your time and labour, we have composed a crazy message that you could send it directly to all your contacts.

You are kindly requested to copy the message below and paste it in your email and send it to as much people as you can. cheers

Thank you for your kind charity and participation Smile
Sofia Grain (Mr)
Administrator.

Dear Friends,
I have found a new wonderful website for practicing English with friends from all over the world. I am a member there and I would like to invite you to join the friends' forum and share us English practice on various topics that are also related to English Language.

The name of the website is : Enjoy Your English

And its addresses are : www.eye.uk.tt
www.enjoyyourenglish.co.cc

The address ( www.eye.uk.tt ) is carved from the initial letters of Enjoy Your English, the forum name.

I would be very pleased if you would come and join and share us your great activity.
You can go directly to the following page to register:
http://www.eye.uk.tt/profile.forum?mode=register

Looking forward to seeing your name there.
Best regards
Your Friend Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.enjoyyourenglish.co.cc

Help us broadcasting the website

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enjoy Your English :: News :: Website News -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com