Enjoy Your English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAll MailMessengers
Think why you are in this world.
Stay Informed
Be Informed of What is New on Time !!
Leave Your Email Address to Tell You :
Email:

Let's have a discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
heron

heron

Age : 39 Registration date : 2008-08-30 Number of posts : 133 Location : Heaven
Character sheet
best pet: Dinosaur

Let's have a discussion Vide
PostSubject: Let's have a discussion   Let's have a discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 am

Dear all,
Instead of keeping silent in the forum, it is better to have a discussion about anything just to be active and energetic in English. So, I have a new idea for all the members here in this group. Let's have a discussion weekly and receive comments and subscriptions from all.
I am waiting for your suggestions.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
passion

passion

Age : 41 Registration date : 2009-01-11 Number of posts : 41 Location : Saudi Arabia
Character sheet
best pet: Birds

PostSubject: Let's have a discussion   Let's have a discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Dear heron
I think this is a good idea.Why didn't you suggest something to discuss. Since you didn't I suggest to talk about emigration. Dose it worth it to leave your country, your family, or your friends for some money or improving lives?
I myself regret leaving Syria. Of course, I think improving your life and improving your own country is much better and may have a special taste among your people.
I hope to see your opinions and comments soon.

Regards
Back to top Go down
cuty

cuty

Age : 34 Registration date : 2008-08-31 Number of posts : 51 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a discussion   Let's have a discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Hello Everyone..thank you Heron for this suggestion,It's much better If we discuss cirtain Issue,also thank you passion ,this is one of the issues Ithink about alot..and Iwould love to share my thoughts with you guys.and I also want to know more details about your opinions (passion and Heron)cause you are the people how are going through this exprerience.
For me..Ialways feel afraid of leaving my country BUT sometimes in life you can't just leave it to your heart.You may have a great chance to go and study or work abroad and your logic keeps telling you that it's Important and this is achance you can't miss.Maybe the problem is that people who travel abroad never come back .We should remeber that people of Europe had to send students to the Arab to Improve themselves and follow what they missed.
when it comes for money,sure..people should try to Improve their lives but unfortunately when they get the money the keep asking for more.and forget their duty towards their country.
Iknow it's hard to stay away from people who you love but it's better than feeling sorry later on at the end of your life. flower
Regards.
Back to top Go down
passion

passion

Age : 41 Registration date : 2009-01-11 Number of posts : 41 Location : Saudi Arabia
Character sheet
best pet: Birds

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a discussion   Let's have a discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 am

Hi dear cuty
I will get into the point for me I didn't like being abroad may be because I don't work and I have to stay indoors all day long.
In Syria I go wherever I want without being afraid of anything, but here in Riyadh it's very hard for a woman to walk alone.
Although, I have good times with my husband and children ,but I really miss living in Syria, seeing all of my friends and relatives.
Thanks again for sharing us your thoughts.

See you soon regards
Back to top Go down
heron

heron

Age : 39 Registration date : 2008-08-30 Number of posts : 133 Location : Heaven
Character sheet
best pet: Dinosaur

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a discussion   Let's have a discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your immediate response to my suggestion. It is really good idea, Passion,
to talk about, I can also share my opinion with you and with Cuty. For me, I really felt homesick when traveling
outside my country. I can remember that I couldn't sleep for many continual days because it was the first
time I be away from my family, friends, home and my town.It is very awful for any one to have such
feeling and when browsing the photos of family and friends, your eyes will shed tears and begin to weep.
Actually, traveling has its own reasons and circumstances, for me, I like traveling so much and I do remember that
I traveled more than 20 times with my father to a lot of places inside and outside Syria because I like to explore new societies, new lands and new types of people. As I have experience in traveling, I urge every body to travel and have a look to the world outside his\her own secluded city, yet craving to home will
be a big problem for most of people.

Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

Age : 41 Registration date : 2009-11-02 Number of posts : 6 Location : Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a discussion   Let's have a discussion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Dear Friends,

Living in own country is the close option to human sense. Nobody wants to leave if it provides a good future with the perfect education and social facilities etc.
When it comes to duties as a citizen, maybe it should be decided to stay in own country and try to do your best and have a good education (in Turkıye it is not possible at all) and work in a company with low wage but also working overtime bla bla bla....
In Turkiye, conditions are against us. We are forced to have education abroad if possible or will accept to be ordinary person who will always say "yes" when it comes to job or anything that we need to do under people management.
Briefly, either you will go abroad to get a good education or you will stay in own country with a good love but as a poor.

i am sorry if i behave direct.
To be honest is the best thing that i can..

Thanks for your comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a discussion   Let's have a discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's have a discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enjoy Your English :: Use It :: General Discussion -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com